Saturday, March 21, 2009

Playing catch-up once again










I am going to attempt to catch up once again...cause I am a slacker blogger...One family member at a time- Here goes:
Todd:
The fried pickle has died...it's dead. Last week Todd called home at about 7:45 and told me that he was broken down on the side of the highway. Something was wrong with the bus, and he wasn't sure what it was. I loaded everyone up (post-bath, pj's on, and 15 min. before bed time) and went to retrieve him. Obviously we couldn't leave his baby all alone in the dark, so we had to take it home with us. We attached a chain from my car, to the bus and started the rather short trip home. A five min. trip, took us 45 minutes, all the while Ophelia is screaming, and Isabella is convinced we were gonna die! I was quite livid, but for all accounts held my tongue. Todd has been driving my dads green Chevy truck, which brings back a lot of memories when I hear it pull up at about 6:30 at night. I could always here the truck pulling onto Holly Hills and new it was dad! With the death of the pickle, comes momma having to drop Bella off at school in the morn. So, instead of our usual lazy routine of taking it easy in the morn. we are rushing to get 4 kids up and at em' just to drive to Athena and home again. Not fun! Needless to say, I cannot wait for the bus to be resurrected once again! Todd also celebrated his 43rd birthday March 10th. We got him some gardening supplies, and a pair of vintage style Nike Cortez that he has been wanting for some time now- I surprised him and he was very excited!





Isabella:

Other than being grounded twice in two weeks for being extremely deceitful, she is trucking along rather well. Her dance recital costume came in and is so cute! She is getting excited about her birthday as well. It is quite amazing the drama that has already begun amongst friends, and also body/self awareness issues. If these past few months are just a taste of what is to come, than the entree will be quite flavorful. Here she is modeling a tutu I made for a Relay for Life silent Auction Basket.





Tommy:
He is bored- pretty darn bored! Especially on Fri. when there is no school. It hasn't been quite warm enough to send him out to play, so he has taken to aggravating everyone around him. He will dance in front of the baby for minutes at a time, make strange noises just to hear himself, take things away from his brother, and cont. ask me for food, noggin, food and more food. Kindergarten reg. is this week and that should be fun.





Aiden:
What a crack up lately! He is so talkative and expressive. He is convinced that all his friends are stupid, and tells me that almost everyone tells him to "shut up". He has such an imagination and so much character- def. the life of the party. Here is wearing Opelia's teddy bear hat, and Tommy's "Fider man" (spider man) sun glasses. What a nut!





Opelia Jane:
She is recovering from a bought with the "flu"- not sure if it was the actual flu, or just flu like. She vomited for about a day, and is finishing up some pretty nasty diarrhea. I am just glad she stayed hydrated. She is so perfect and wonderful-she amazes me everyday. She has discovered her toes and is quite impressed with them. She has also started sleeping through almost every night, and going to bed in her crib by herself!!! Yeah!! She is modeling an outfit I made for her for spring!





Me:
I am still working out at Snap, but not loosing any weight. I am getting frustrated b/c right now, I am craving everything in sight and out of sight as well. It is gonna be pointless to loose 5 pounds then gain it back when I am menstrual. We are going to Gulf Shores in 2 weeks and these humongous beeboes are not gonna fit into anything! I am gonna cont. to plug along and hope to see some form of a result soon. I also am going to be selling 31. They are monogrammed bags- hit me up if you are interested. I am also going to working toward setting up an online boutique- look for that in June/July. I will be selling my handmade dresses, bags, hair bows etc.... I've named my line "Ophelia's Fancy Pants" What do you think? I will be taking custom orders soon!!!! That's all for now- I am turning in!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

You go girl! What can't you do!? You're amazing. Puts my lazy butt to shame!

Tina said...

I cannot believe you are so active in stampin' it up and now 31 AND starting your own shop? Very ambitious. GOOD LUCK!